Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Perks...

The big move is complete; the big unpacking will take time.

I arrived at St. Rose Sunday evening and had my first day at the Archdiocese today. (Still there! This will be brief...)

Several comparative perks have caught my eye as I make this transition:

Perks of being a pastor: a big office and a private lavatory.

Perks of being an associate pastor: you sleep a whole better at night.

Perks of working downtown: lots of interesting things are within walking distance. If I can get out and walk several days a week, this'll be good!

OK back to work...

3 comments:

Father Schnippel said...

Perks: Setting off the Fire Alarm your first day at the office!

truthfinder2 said...

Welcome! --- Rosemary

Fr Martin Fox said...

Ok, let's kill this before it becomes a narrative...

I did *not* set off the fire alarm.